Camping while at the Great American Irish Festival is an event all its own! Leave the worries of driving behind and enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow campers.
General Information: All persons purchasing camping passes are required to contact Camping Coordinator Dan McNamara at: email@example.com to reserve your specific site. Certain areas will be designated as quieter than others. Showers are available in the morning in the blue bathroom building (near main gate). A dump station is available upon leaving.
Check in: Begins at noon on Friday, July 28, 2017
Check out: At the close of the festival Sunday evening, July 30, 2017
- $70 for a Tent
- $80 for an RV/Camper
*Please note: Your campsite pass DOES NOT include admission to the event.
In order to ensure that all our campers enjoy the full experience, we’ve put together these simple rules for camping courtesy:
1. When you arrive at the fairgrounds, please let the parking attendant know you are camping. Go straight through the main gate straight down the roadway until you reach camping registration on your right. Pull up as far as possible and give your name, license plate number and cell phone number to the volunteers and they will give you a parking permit and further direct you to your designated area. Bring your confirmation with you.
2. Changing sites is prohibited unless approved by the Camping Chairman
3. NOISE: We expect that there will be some noise for a reasonable amount of time after the show ends. However, we will expect and enforce absolute quiet between the hours of 1 AM and 7 AM. Please show courtesy and respect for other campers.
4. Maximum site occupancy is six (6) people, and (1) Camper or Tent.
5. There are to be NO fires on the fairgrounds.
6. Display your parking permit in your RV or car window (for others).
7. No fireworks.
8. No pets.
While we have a very cooperative and cohesive group of campers, many of whom have been with us for many years, there are always a couple people who can’t behave themselves when away from home. To that end, please be advised that any criminal activity will be promptly and swiftly addressed and prosecuted. We ask for your cooperation in maintaining a top-notch camping experience at the festival. Please advise our staff of anything that should be addressed.
If you have any questions during the festival, please stop by Camping Registration or the Information Booth at the Main Gate.
For further camping questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The McNamaras, GAIF Camping Chairs