CAMPING CANCELLATION POLICY
If a camper cancels:
a.) no later than 30 days prior to the Friday of the Festival (June 26th, 2019), a full refund minus any fees from the ticket supplier.
b.) from 30 to 15 days prior to the Friday of the Festival (June 27th to July 11th), the camper will receive 50% of their money back minus any fees from the ticket supplier.
c.) 14 to 0 days prior to the Friday of the Festival (July 13th to July 26th), there is no refund available.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions we field here:
#1. Water/Electric Sites.
We are currently sold out of RV sites with water/electric hook up.
We still have a few RV sites available that do not include water/electric hookup (dry camping). There is a water fill station for filling your water reserve tank. You are allowed to bring a small, quiet, portable generator to run 3 times a day for preparing food and cooling down. We have sites big enough for any size camper or tow behind.
We wish we had more water/electric sites open, but unfortunately we are at capacity for 2019. Historically people who want a water/electric site start by dry camping first (to get their foot in the door per se) and move up on the waiting list to a water/electric site when one becomes available.
#2. Returning Campers
We often get requests for people to change their camp site so they can be next to someone they want to hang out with. I am always willing to try, but I cannot move returning campers off their sites if they don’t want to move. We will certainly ask but we can’t guarantee.
#3. Tent Campers
The festival has a lot of room for people who want to tent. Each site is approximately 10X15 and allows up to 6 people and a car.
Camping while at the Great American Irish Festival is an event all its own! Leave the worries of driving behind and enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow campers.
All persons purchasing camping passes are required to contact Camping Coordinator Dan McNamara at: email@example.com to reserve your specific site. Certain areas will be designated as quieter than others. Showers are available in the morning in the blue bathroom building (near main gate). A dump station is available upon leaving.
Begins at noon on Friday, July 26, 2019
By 6 P.M. Sunday evening, July 28, 2019
- $70 for a Tent
- $80 for an RV/Camper
Tenting tickets available HERE
RV Tickets available HERE
*Please note: Your campsite pass DOES NOT include admission to the event.
In order to ensure that all our campers enjoy the full experience, we’ve put together these simple rules for camping courtesy:
1. When you arrive at the fairgrounds, please let the parking attendant know you are camping. Go straight through the main gate straight down the roadway until you reach camping registration on your right. Pull up as far as possible and give your name, license plate number and cell phone number to the volunteers and they will give you a parking permit and further direct you to your designated area. Bring your confirmation with you.
2. Changing sites is prohibited unless approved by the Camping Chairman
3. NOISE: We expect that there will be some noise for a reasonable amount of time after the show ends. However, we will expect and enforce absolute quiet between the hours of 1 AM and 7 AM. Please show courtesy and respect for other campers.
4. Maximum site occupancy is six (6) people, and (1) Camper or Tent.
5. There are to be NO fires on the fairgrounds.
6. Display your parking permit in your RV or car window (for others).
7. No fireworks.
8. No pets.
While we have a very cooperative and cohesive group of campers, many of whom have been with us for many years, there are always a couple people who can’t behave themselves when away from home. To that end, please be advised that any criminal activity will be promptly and swiftly addressed and prosecuted. We ask for your cooperation in maintaining a top-notch camping experience at the festival. Please advise our staff of anything that should be addressed.
If you have any questions during the festival, please stop by Camping Registration or the Information Booth at the Main Gate.
For further camping questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The McNamaras, GAIF Camping Chairs