What to bring to the Irish Fest:
- Your tickets – You don’t want to forget those!
- Money – If you haven’t bought tickets you’ll need cash. Even if you already have tickets, beer, food, and merchandise are for sale. We do have ATM’s located on the grounds but it’s always a good idea to have cash.
- Phone/Camera – So you don’t get lost and so you can document the Festival with us!
- Portable Charger – Just so you don’t have to worry about your phone dying.
- ID – This isn’t just to buy beer. If you become sick it’s a lot quicker to get you taken care of if we can identify who you are.
- Sunscreen – Because we are hopeful it will be a sunny weekend!
- Friends – Because the more the merrier!
- Sunglasses – Because protecting your eyes from UV rays is important.
- Comfortable shoes – Because there is so much to see and do and we don’t want you to miss out!
- Poncho – Just in case if that rain does come you can still have a good time!
A few things that aren’t allowed:
- Pets (other than Guide Dogs and Service Animals with proper documentation)
- Coolers – food and beverages are available for purchase within the gates.
- Bottles (this includes water) – food and beverages are available for purchase within the gates.
- Lawn chairs – we have plenty of seating.