The Great American Irish Festival – the fastest-growing Irish/Celtic festival in the Northeast — invites you to become a sponsor for this summer’s festival, to be held from July 26-28, 2019, at the Herkimer County Fairgrounds in Frankfort, NY. We have sponsorship packages in a variety of sizes to suit any budget. What can partnering with the Great American Irish Festival do for your organization?
Your Sponsorship of the Great American Irish Festival…
• Provides exposure for your product or service through our broad event promotion campaign in Central New York
• Name recognition to over 20,000 festival patrons
• Word of mouth marketing is the most powerful tool… you have 20,000+ attendees working for you!
• Multiple avenues are available to promote your product or service; you choose your comfort level
• Show your support for the community by participating in one of Central New York’s most reputable, successful, educational and family-oriented events
The Great American Irish Festival provides an exciting, once a year opportunity for audiences from all over the Northeast to explore Irish history, culture, arts and entertainment. Your sponsorship is a win-win for the community, our organization and yours. Won’t you join us?
Benefits – some of the benefits for selected packages include:
• Sponsor mentioned in television, radio and newspaper promotions of event
• Name listing in festival program book
• Acknowledgement of sponsorship on our website
• Naming rights to various venues
• Product sampling and display opportunities
• Complimentary tickets
• Discounted employee tickets
• Hospitality privileges
• On-site signage
• Recruitment booths
• Advance notice on all events related to the Great American Irish Festival
• And so much more…
Band Sponsor(Ranges approximately) $300-$10,000
Patron Sponsor $3,000 minimum
Cultural Building $3,000
Pipe Band Competition $5,000
Hospitality Tent $3,000
Volunteer T-shirts $3,500
Gaelic Sports* $2,000
Children’s Area $1,500
Golf Carts $200 each
Fence Signs $100 each
*Also known as “Heavy Games”
The Great American Irish Festival is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Your Contributions are tax-deductible and all proceeds will be dedicated to supporting the festival and building an Irish Cultural Center in Central New York.
To Provide your support, please complete the Sponsorship Opportunities pamphlet.
The Great American Irish Festival appreciates your support and we look forward to partnering with you.
If you have any questions regarding the sponsorship information, do not hesitate to contact:
For questions regarding sponsorship information, please contact either Co-Director via contact info below.
GAIF Co-Directors, Jeff Ball & David Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com